2. Since today is not the end may we rest in the fact that we can trust God’s Word not man’s word.
3. In humility Mary worships God her Savior for forgiving all her sins. That’s Christmas! Luke 1:46-50.
4. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.” -Col. 3:2-3 – ESV.
5. Ungodly anger is centered on self and its treasuring something other than God to bring satisfaction. It’s a heart that’s not trusting God.
6. James 4:6 – He gives more grace. It says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
7. When Christ is my life I can enjoy every pleasure, and endure every problem that He permits for His purpose and plan.
8. When Christ is my life things no longer have to go my way, I no longer have to live for man’s approval because Christ is enough.
9. When Christ is my life discontentment and ingratitude fade away because Christ is enough. He truly satisfies.
10. It’s humbling to think that I’m not worthy to untie Christ’s sandals yet by His grace He calls me to unpack His Word.
11. Happy Birthday to my Dad! Dec. 18. He’s 75 today! Way to go Dad! Thanks for your faithfulness and faith in Christ as a godly example!
12. It’s not gun control, it’s about sin control and Christ defeated sin control by dying then rising from the dead because He’s in control!!
13. We know why; we live in a fallen world. Lies and lust is as evil as murder. Unless you repent you likewise will perish.
14. When Christ is my life, my mind will be set on things above not on things below and my heart will desire God rather than desire this world.
15. I will not be silent about that silent night! Into the darkest night and into a day of terror, a great Light is shining! Trust in Him!
16. Today I must humble myself, admit that I don’t have it all together, then ask the Lord for wisdom as I seek to honor Him in all I do.
17. It’s not how large of a present I get for Christmas, it’s how big my God is and making my worship of Him huge!
18. For they all seek their own interests, not those of Jesus Christ. –Phil. 2:21. ESV.
19. The love of money, self, and this world will lead to destruction but the love of God and love for God leads to deliverance!
20. There’s a difference between seeking God for satisfaction and finding satisfaction in seeking God.
21. When I take matters into my own hands anger quickly explodes, but when I place anger into God’s hands it is slowly removed.
22. Instead of spending time and money on Christmas traditions why not spend our life glorifying God and worshipping the new born King?
23. “By weakness and defeat, He won the victor’s crown; Trod all His foes beneath His feet, by being trodden down”. -old hymn.
24. What makes me free is not living for self but dying to self, like Jesus did for me.
25. Because Jesus loves me, I can now show amazing grace to others because amazing grace has been shown to me!
26. We need to remember this amazing truth: We have a Father in heaven who is for us and loves us unconditionally!